PRO-FAB celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, and we want to spoil you! For the occasion, earn the chance to win a $4,000 gift certificate (for a pool and/or accessories) with the purchase of your PRO-FAB home! Here are the contest rules:
1. Terms of participation
Among those who signed a promise to purchase between June 21st, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and July 31st, 2019 at 5:00 p.m., PRO-FAB Group will draw one (1) winner.
2. Places where the public must submit or send a participation form for the contest
Section not applicable (no participation form)
3. Deadline for entry:
To qualify for the draw, the promise to purchase must:
– Be signed within the given period as described above;
– Not have any conditions (such as a house for sale) or it will not be included in the draw;
– Be sent, complete, to headquarters by the PRO-FAB salesperson by Sunday, August 4th, 2019 4:00 p.m. (signed promise to purchase, plans, proof of deposit, gift certificate when applicable, cost calculation and other relevant sales documents);
Determining the winner:
The winner will be determined through a draw amongst the promises to purchase signed within the period mentioned above.
To win, the winning promise to purchase must:
– Respect all the terms of the sales contract;
4. Description of the awarding method:
The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone for the official announcement. The gift certificate will be given once the delivery of the house is complete.
4.1 Quantity, detailed description and value of the price offered:
A single prize of (four thousand dollars, Canadian) C$4,000 will be awarded through a draw among eligible promises to purchase. The winner will receive the amount as a gift certificate in the establishment of their choice (Trevi or Club Piscine) within 30 days of the home’s delivery.
5. Precise location, date and time of the winner’s designation:
The winner will be determined through a draw, among the eligible promises to purchase, on Friday, August 9th, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at the PRO-FAB Design Center, as detailed in section 3 above.
6. Media used to notify winners of the prize won:
The winner will be notified by email and/or phone to let them know that they are the winner of the draw. Publications on various social and web networks will also be made.
7. Place, date and time limit when prizes are to be claimed:
The winner will need to contact Ms. Mylène Neault at 418-881-2288 x176 to claim his prize once the house has been delivered. The winner has a period of one year following the draw to claim his prize.
8. (Abrogated paragraph)
9. Please note that all staff, management or immediate family members (parents, siblings and/or spouses) are not be eligible for this contest.
10. A dispute over the organization or conduct of an advertising contest may be referred to the Liquor, Racing and Gaming Authority for resolution. A dispute over the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Board solely for the purpose of an intervention in an attempt to resolve it.
11. The winner will have to answer the following mathematical question: (120/2)+5=_____.
Good luck to everyone!